We organize the instruments and instrument components deployed in the NSA C1 Barrow facility (and related facilities, such as NSA E1 and E2 for the ECOR instruments, NSA C1 Spares for spares tracking...) by instrument groups. Instruments in the same group are functionally related and (usually) located in physical proximity to each other. Weekly teleconferences, weekly reports and CM reporting is organized along the same instrument group lines.
- CMH — Chilled Mirror Hygrometer
- T/RH — Temperature/Relative Humidity Sensors
- Ultrasonic WS/WD Sensors
- PWD — Present Weather Detector
- TPS — Total Precipitation Sensor
- ECOR — Eddy Correlation System (TWR)
- ECOR — Eddy Correlation System (Pt. Barrow)
- AMC — Ameriflux Measurement Component
The Aerosol Observing Systems at NSA are external instruments. NOAA is responsible for the support of these instruments.
Other Core Instruments
Infrastructure is tracked on a more ad-hoc basis as it is owned by the Site Data Systems team.